BUKTRAVEL.COM will continue to enhance its security procedures as new technology becomes available for ON LINE BOOKINGS through our website, and ensures that its security procedures are compliant with current applicable regulations.
Buktravel.com does not sell or trade upon any of the above foregoing information without the consent of the user or customer. The foregoing information collected from the users/customers/travellers is put to the following use:
· Customer name, address, phone number, traveller's name and age are shared with applicable service providers like the airlines, hotels, etc., for the purpose of reservation and booking the services for the customer/traveller.
· Information like Credit Card Details and Net Banking Details are usually collected directly by the payment gateways and banks and not by buktravel.com, but if ever stored or retained by us, remain internal and is never shared, except that they may be shared with third party private/government security agencies to screen for fraudulent activities. These details are also shared with certain third parties only for the purpose of processing 'Cash Back & Discounts' and Charge Backs, if applicable.
· Information like Mobile no, e-mail address and postal address may be used for promotional purposes, unless the customer/user "opts-out" of such use. If you choose not to share this information, you can still visit the buktravel.com website, but you may be unable to access certain options, offers and services.
Buktravel.com takes appropriate steps to protect the information you share with us. We have implemented technology and security features and strict policy guidelines to safeguard the privacy of your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access and improper use or disclosure. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain names and addresses of the specific entites that shall have access to your personal information in a given transaction.
On your accessing of this Site, certain information about you, such as :
Some of our web pages use "cookies" so that we can better serve you with customized information when you return to our site. Cookies are identifiers which web sites send to the browser on your computer to facilitate your next visit to our site. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the option to decide whether or not to accept it.
Similarly, a cookie may be placed by our third – party advertising companies or advertisement providers. These companies may use aggregated statistics about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide you advertisements about travel – related goods and services, your preferences in or any goods and services of potential interest to you. The third – party advertising companies or advertisement providers may also employ technology that is used to measure the effectiveness of our ads, your preference and other relevant statistical data to serve you better. Any such information may be anonymous about your visits to this and other sites and does not link online actions to an identifiable person.
Mostly the Web browsers are programmed to automatically accept cookies but if you desire to opt from receiving the cookies you can do so by changing the options on your web browser or using certain software programs, you can control how and whether the cookies will be accepted by your browser. “buktravel.com” does respects your right to block any unwanted Internet activity, especially that of unscrupulous websites, though blocking cookies from usage of “buktravel.com” Site may disable certain features on the Site, and may make it impossible to purchase or use certain services available on the Site. Please note that it is possible to block cookie activity from certain websites while permitting cookies from websites you trust, like “buktravel.com” Website.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. However, we do transmit your information to trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also the release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, other non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
“buktravel.com” strongly believes in a sincere and transparent approach to its users. You trust and love us and we would never put growth before trust. This policy document aims at minimizing instances of customer complaints, grievances and disappointments via channelized approach, review and redressal.
You can file a grievance / share feedback if you are disappointed with the services rendered by “buktravel.com” or any other issues. You can give your grievance / feedback through email or snail mail.
In order to make “buktravel.com” redressal channels more meaningful and effective, a structured system has been put in place. This system will ensure that the complaints are redressed seamlessly and well within the stipulated timeframe.
1. Personally Identifiable Information like name(s) and contact details which may include e-mail address or contact number(s), password etc.
2. Transactional Information like financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details etc.
3. Booking information which includes information about the travel, bookings, co-passengers, travel preferences etc.
4. Other information that may be requested or gathered while you visit, access or use the Site.
Besides the above, when you browse the Website, “buktravel.com” may collect information regarding the domain and host from which you access the Internet, the Internet Protocol address of the computer or Internet Service Provider you are using, and anonymous site statistical data, information furnished while navigating the Site, the systems and programs used and the time spent on our Site along with any other relevant information. The Website uses cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties to cater to provide you a better service and experience.
We may also collect and furnish such other information as is required in compliance of various laws, court order, as requested by other government or law enforcement authority, or in the good faith believe that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable including, without limitation, to protect the rights or properties of “buktravel.com” or any or all of its affiliates, associates, employees, directors or officers or when we have reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference to our operations rights, interests, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities.
If one chooses to become a registered member of buktravel.com, then you must provide, Name, Address, Contact Number, Email address, Unique Login ID, Password and validation, Password Hint to help you remember your password. This information is collected while registration for several reasons including but not limited to
· To conduct bookings, ticketing and payment transactions for the services available on the Site;
· To personalize your experience and give you better service: (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
· To improve the user friendliness of the site; (we continually strive to improve the site offerings based on the information we receive from you)
· To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
· Website traffic analysis
· To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
· To send emails, SMS and other communications for providing services, responding to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
· To respond to queries of the authorities in regard to your accessing of the site and services availed by you.
· Automatic Logging of Session Data
· To participate in surveys conducted time to time, both online and offline, which is purely optional, used to improve our website and services.
Of course, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords, and your Site membership account information. Please be very careful, responsible, and alert with this information, especially whenever you’re online.